Compare cheap loans
We could offer any purpose loans including secured (further advance on mortgage), unsecured (personal), debt consolidation, home improvement, bad credit from £1,000 to £100,000+. Arrears and CCJs accepted.
Which towns are your loans available in?
How much can I borrow?
You could apply for any loan amount up to £100,000, for example £1000, £2000, £3000, £4000, £5000 loan, £6000, £7000, £8000, £9000, £10000 loan, £11000, £12000, £13000, £14000, £15000 loan, £16000, £17000, £18000, £19000, £20000 loan, £22000, £23000, £24000, £25000 loan, £26000, £27000, £28000, £29000, £30000, £35000, £40000, £45000, £50000, £55000, £60000, £65000, £70000, £75000, £80000, £85000, £90000, £95000, £100000.
How can you apply for a cheap loan online?
If you want to apply for a low cost loan, fill the form on the top of the page. It is quick and easy to make an online application. Just take a few minutes to complete the form so we can get a clear view of you, your finances and your needs. Our experts will assess your situation and get back to you with no obligation affordable loan quote. It is up to you to take it or not.
Loan comparison table
View a selection of rates and deals by checking out our Loans Comparison Table below. If you like to receive a personalized loan quote, please fill the form above.
- Our TYPICAL APR is 13.8% (variable). This means 66% of our customers get their secured loan at this rate or better.
- Unsecured loans are available from £1,000 to £25,000.
- Representative 12.6% APR variable.
- Representative Example: If you borrow £11,000 over 6 years at an annual rate of 8.9% (variable) you will repay £230.63 per month & total amount payable £16,605.36.
- Gopher Money are a Credit Broker. A broker fee of up to 12.5% will be added to secured loans.
- Loans may be secured on your home. Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayment on a mortgage or any other debts secured on it.
- If you are thinking of consolidating existing borrowing you should be aware that you may be extending the terms of the debt and increasing the total amount you repay.