Want to stand out? Try our "Fancy" theme
Download now Demo
Latest version 1.1.1 (19/10/2009).
- Changed from <? to <?php. In some cases it would not allow to include custom.php file.
- Changed widget HTML code. Now you could put a widget without a header and it will not broke HTML code.
Version 1.1.0 (04/12/2008).
- Added 100% height to the background.
- Re-packed the zip file, when it is decompressed the files would be in a folder "fancy".
Version 1.0.9 (27/11/2008).
- Included wp_footer() in footer.php, stats plugin and many others should work fine now (bug discovered by Antonio, thanks)
Version 1.0.8 (20/11/2008).
- Fixed some font issues.
- Styled blockquote, code tags in comments.
Version 1.0.7 (05/11/2008).
- Made XHTML code valid again. My previous updates broke it.
Version 1.0.6 (05/11/2008).
- Reorganized the way I do modifications to my CSS file (thanks for raising this issue Joseph Scott & E-namers). Now everyone would be able to load this theme without any issues.
Version 1.0.5 (04/11/2008).
- Added an addittional option which controls font size of the whole template (smaller, bigger). Big font looks really nice, do not forget to try (I am currently using this preference on my blog).
- Fixed sidebars paddings. Any widget would look nice now.
- Fixed search widget styles.
- Some minor design fixes.
Initial version 1.0.0 (02/10/2008).
"Fancy" is a free WordPress theme which really lets your blog stand out from the crowd. Make your blog unique by changing the primary and secondary blog colors (pink, yellow, green), background pattern (available over 20 background variations), banner etc through an options page. In addition you have the ability to choose the color of sidebar blocks (violet, yellow, green).
Tech folks might find interesting that we built this theme based on CSS framework "Blueprint". If you like to make grid visible, just put "showgrid" class on the main div which already has the class "container".
- Lets your blog stand out from the crowd.
- Ability to change the primary & secondary blog colors (pink, yellow, green).
- Ability to choose a background from over 20 variations.
- Sidebar blocks available in 3 colors (pink, yellow, green).
- Based on CSS framework "Blueprint".
- Valid CSS & XHTML
- SEO optimized.
- 2 columns.