Logbook loan £5000
- Logbook loans. We could offer logbook loans between £500 and £50,000. Arrears and CCJs accepted.
- Competitive quotes. Our aim to find the best deal from our extensive range of lenders and provide you with a personalized quote you couldn't refuse.
- No obligation. When you receive our free quote, you are under no obligation to take the process any further.
- No search fees. Please be assured that we do not charge any fees for our free quote.
- Quick & Easy to apply. We designed our application forms to be short and clear. Have suggestions how we could improve it further, please let us know
What is a £5,000 logbook loan?
A log book loan is secured on your vehicle. The lender holds your logbook (V5) while you keep your car.
- All loans granted subject to affordability. Proof of income will be required.
- A Log Book loan is secured against your vehicle, which may be repossessed if you do not make payment.
- Late or missed payments may incur a charge for chasing letters and telephone calls.
- Lenders abide by the CCTA voluntary Code of Practice.
- We do not have a renewal policy.
Logbook loan representative example
|£5,000||£14,423.00||478.3%||125.64%||78 weeks||78 x £184.91|
How can you apply for a £5,000 logbook loan?
If you want to apply for a low cost 5,000 logbook loan, fill the form on the top of the page. It is quick and easy to make an online application. Just take a few minutes to complete the form so we can get a clear view of you, your finances and your needs. Our experts will assess your situation and get back to you with no obligation affordable loan quote. It is up to you to take it or not.
Can I apply for different logbook loan amount than £5,000?
You could apply for any loan amount up to £50,000. Please use our form above, click on the loan amount dropdown and change it from £5,000 to any amount you would prefer to borrow or check available options below, for example £4500 logbook loan, £4600 logbook loan, £4700 logbook loan, £4800 logbook loan, £4900 logbook loan, £5000 logbook loan, £5100 logbook loan, £5200 logbook loan, £5300 logbook loan, £5400 logbook loan , £5500 logbook loan