£41000 bad credit loan
What is a bad credit £41,000 secured loan?
Secured loan is a type of loan where a borrower makes an obligation by pledging an asset as collateral in case of default. You can usually borrow up to £75,000 and can be repaid up to 25 years.
What is a bad credit £41,000 unsecured loan?
The unsecured loan is a loan, which is not secured on anything. You can usually borrow up to £25,000 and can be repaid up to 10 years.
Where I can spend my bad credit £41,000 loan?
bad credit £41,000 loan could be used for many reasons. If you are planning home improvements, pay off store cards, high interest credit cards, unsecured loans, want to consolidate your existing debts into one lower monthly repayment, buy a new car, treat yourself to a well-earned holiday, you can with a £41,000 personal loan.
How long can I take to repay the loan?
It varies from lender to lender but typically it is from 7 to 10 years for unsecured loans and up to 25 years for secured loans. The longer term, the lower payments but you pay more interest.
How can I apply for a bad credit £41,000 loan?
If you like to apply for a low cost loan, fill the form on the top of the page. It is quick and easy to make an online application. Just take a few minutes to complete the form so we can get a clear view of you, your finances and your needs. Our experts will assess your situation and get back to you with no obligation bad credit £41,000 loan quote. It is up to you to take it or not.
Can I apply for different loan amount than £41,000?
You could apply for any loan amount up to £75,000. Please use our form above, click on the loan amount dropdown and change it from £41,000 to any amount you would prefer to borrow or check available options below, for example £40000 bad credit loan, £40600 loan, £40700 loan, £40800 loan, £40900 loan, £41000 loan, £41100 loan, £41200 loan, £41300 loan, £41400 loan , £42000 bad credit loan
- OUR TYPICAL APR IS 14.5% (VARIABLE). THIS MEANS TWO OUT OF THREE CUSTOMERS RECEIVE THIS OR BETTER.
- OUR REPRESENTATIVE APR IS 13.0% (VARIABLE).
- If you borrow £11,000 over 6 years at an annual rate of 8.9% (variable) you will repay £230.63 per month & total amount payable £16,605.36. This Loan will be secured on your home.
- THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
- LOANS SUBJECT TO STATUS AND SECURED ON RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY BY WAY OF A SECOND CHARGE. CONSOLIDATING DEBTS MAY INCREASE THE TERM AND TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE. A BROKER FEE OF UP TO 15% MAY APPLY. MINIMUM AGE 18 YEARS.