American Express Rewards Credit Card
3 points for every Â£1 spent in Supermarkets, 2 points for every Â£1 spent in Department Stores and 1 point per Â£1 spent elsewhere. 18000 bonus points can be earned if the cardholder spends Â£500 or more on their card with the first 3 months. Points can be redeemed in the following stores: Marks and Spencer iTunes Amazon.co.uk HMV Molton Brown Boots House of Fraser Homebase Comet Net-a-porter.com Harrods Tiffany & Co Rewards points earned within a 12 month period from your anniversary date and every 12 months thereafter will be forfeited if the total earned for that period is less than 5,000 points. Rewards points can be redeemed for reward vouchers with selected partners. Minimum redemption is 5,000 points for a Â£25 reward voucher. Redemptions are in increments of 5,000 points
- No reviews at the moment
- Our TYPICAL APR is 13.8% (variable). This means 66% of our customers get their secured loan at this rate or better.
- Unsecured loans are available from £1,000 to £25,000.
- Representative 12.6% APR variable.
- Representative Example: If you borrow £11,000 over 6 years at an annual rate of 8.9% (variable) you will repay £230.63 per month & total amount payable £16,605.36.
- Gopher Money are a Credit Broker. A broker fee of up to 12.5% will be added to secured loans.
- Loans may be secured on your home. Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayment on a mortgage or any other debts secured on it.
- If you are thinking of consolidating existing borrowing you should be aware that you may be extending the terms of the debt and increasing the total amount you repay.