NatWest St Helens
Compare NatWest loans against the market
- Our TYPICAL APR is 13.8% (variable). This means 66% of our customers get their secured loan at this rate or better.
- Unsecured loans are available from £1,000 to £25,000.
- Representative 12.6% APR variable.
- Representative Example: If you borrow £11,000 over 6 years at an annual rate of 8.9% (variable) you will repay £230.63 per month & total amount payable £16,605.36.
- Gopher Money are a Credit Broker. A broker fee of up to 12.5% will be added to secured loans.
- Loans may be secured on your home. Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayment on a mortgage or any other debts secured on it.
- If you are thinking of consolidating existing borrowing you should be aware that you may be extending the terms of the debt and increasing the total amount you repay.