Logbook UK offers a comprehensive range of services including Logbook UK loans
Compare Logbook UK loans against the market
- Typical 14.9%APR variable
- Rates from as low as 5.7%APR variable. Our highest for customers with severe credit problems is 39.9%APR variable.
- THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
- Loans subject to status and secured on residential property by way of second charge. Minimum age 18 years.
Compare Logbook UK logbook loans against the market
- All loans granted subject to affordability. Proof of income will be required.
- A Log Book loan is secured against your vehicle, which may be repossessed if you do not make payment.
- Late or missed payments may incur a charge for chasing letters and telephone calls.
- Lenders abide by the CCTA voluntary Code of Practice.
- We do not have a renewal policy.