Bank of Scotland Lairg
Bank of Scotland offers a comprehensive range of services including Bank of Scotland loans
Compare Bank of Scotland loans against the market
- OUR TYPICAL APR IS 14.5% (VARIABLE). THIS MEANS TWO OUT OF THREE CUSTOMERS RECEIVE THIS OR BETTER.
- OUR REPRESENTATIVE APR IS 13.0% (VARIABLE).
- If you borrow £11,000 over 6 years at an annual rate of 8.9% (variable) you will repay £230.63 per month & total amount payable £16,605.36. This Loan will be secured on your home.
- THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
- LOANS SUBJECT TO STATUS AND SECURED ON RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY BY WAY OF A SECOND CHARGE. CONSOLIDATING DEBTS MAY INCREASE THE TERM AND TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE. A BROKER FEE OF UP TO 15% MAY APPLY. MINIMUM AGE 18 YEARS.