Alliance & Leicester Southend On Sea
Alliance & Leicester offers a comprehensive range of services
Alliance & Leicester loans
Alliance & Leicester is also known as: Alliance and Leicester Direct, Alliance and Leicester PLC
Alliance & Leicester was a former UK-based bank and PLC, which was legally acquired in May 2010 by Santander UK, and was fully rebranded as Santander by 2011. Alliance & Leicester main services include loans, mortgages, savings, current accounts. Alliance & Leicester loans offer a range of borrowing options to suit your requirements. Whether you are looking to improve your house, consolidate your debts or pay of your existing loans. Alliance & Leicester personal loans are available from £1000 to £20,000. Repayment period is between 1 to 5 years. You could optionally protect your loan with personal loan protection insurance. When you apply online, you can take advantage of excellent rate of Representative 8.9% APR for loans between £7,000 to £14,950. Would you like to compare Alliance & Leicester loans against the rest of the market? Fill out our quick and easy form and our friendly advisors provide free no obligation quote to help you make the right decision.
Compare Alliance & Leicester loans against the market
- OUR TYPICAL APR IS 14.5% (VARIABLE). THIS MEANS TWO OUT OF THREE CUSTOMERS RECEIVE THIS OR BETTER.
- OUR REPRESENTATIVE APR IS 13.0% (VARIABLE).
- If you borrow £11,000 over 6 years at an annual rate of 8.9% (variable) you will repay £230.63 per month & total amount payable £16,605.36. This Loan will be secured on your home.
- THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
- LOANS SUBJECT TO STATUS AND SECURED ON RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY BY WAY OF A SECOND CHARGE. CONSOLIDATING DEBTS MAY INCREASE THE TERM AND TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE. A BROKER FEE OF UP TO 15% MAY APPLY. MINIMUM AGE 18 YEARS.