Alliance & Leicester Shoreham By Sea
Alliance & Leicester offers a comprehensive range of services
Alliance & Leicester loans
Alliance & Leicester is also known as: Alliance and Leicester Direct, Alliance and Leicester PLC
Alliance & Leicester was a former UK-based bank and PLC, which was legally acquired in May 2010 by Santander UK, and was fully rebranded as Santander by 2011. Alliance & Leicester main services include loans, mortgages, savings, current accounts. Alliance & Leicester loans offer a range of borrowing options to suit your requirements. Whether you are looking to improve your house, consolidate your debts or pay of your existing loans. Alliance & Leicester personal loans are available from £1000 to £20,000. Repayment period is between 1 to 5 years. You could optionally protect your loan with personal loan protection insurance. When you apply online, you can take advantage of excellent rate of Representative 8.9% APR for loans between £7,000 to £14,950. Would you like to compare Alliance & Leicester loans against the rest of the market? Fill out our quick and easy form and our friendly advisors provide free no obligation quote to help you make the right decision.
Compare Alliance & Leicester loans against the market
- Loans for any purpose. We could offer any purpose loans up to £25,000. Arrears and CCJs accepted.
- Competitive quotes. Our aim to find the best deal from our extensive range of lenders and provide you with a personalized quote you couldn't refuse.
- No obligation. When you receive our free quote, you are under no obligation to take the process any further.
- No search fees. Please be assured that we do not charge any fees for our free quote.
- Quick & Easy to apply. We designed our application forms to be short and clear. Have suggestions how we could improve it further, please let us know